Truffle Zest is the worlds first all purpose truffle powder! Truffle zest has great versatility and can sprinkled on pasta, pizza, salads, eggs, and potatoes. It can be mixed into sauces, soups, dressings, chips, and used in various other applications! Just add it to your favorite dish! It is a great addition to your seasonings cabinet. You will not be guilty serving this to your family Since it is vegetarian, Vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free. The delicious Truffle zest is also certified Kosher! If you love truffles, you must try this.
Pareve. Certified kosher by the OU
WARM TRUFFLE ZEST® POTATO SALAD
2 pounds baby Yukon Gold potatoes, washed thoroughly 3 tbsp kosher salt 1 tbsp dijon or whole grain mustard ¼ cup lemon juice, squeezed from about 2 medium lemons ¼ diced red onion 2 tsp Truffle Zest® truffle seasoning Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a large pot, add potatoes and cover with water by 1 inch. Heat to boiling, add 3 tbsp salt and cook potatoes for about 12-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and can be easily pierced with a fork.
2. Drain potatoes in a colander and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
3. While potatoes cool, whisk together mustard and lemon juice.
4. Once potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut into quarters and add to a large mixing bowl, then dress with lemon juice dressing, turning gently to coat.
5. Top with chives and Truffle Zest® and toss gently. Taste and adjust seasoning, adding additional Truffle Zest, salt and pepper to taste.